Subject: Inquiry Regarding Collaboration under the Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme
From: "Paulius Gurskis" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 14:16:15 +0200

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

As part of the Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme for Public Administration,
we are exploring opportunities to enhance cross-border collaboration and
knowledge exchange. We are particularly interested in visiting
institutions that specialize in artificial intelligence applications and
administrative process management, employee well-being, including
improving working conditions and employee care.

We would like to inquire whether your institution would be open to hosting
a delegation from Lithuania to share insights and best practices in these
areas. Our goal is to gain a deeper understanding of how AI can be
leveraged to improve public administration,  explore innovative solutions
for more efficient workflows and learn about best practices in fostering
employee well-being and echancing workplace conditions.

If your organization is interested, we would be happy to discuss potential
collaboration formats, suitable dates, and any specific topics that align
with your expertise.

Please let us know if you would be open to such a partnership. We would
appreciate receiving your response by March 14.

We look forward to the possibility of working together to foster knowledge
sharing and innovation in public administration.

Best regards

 

 <https://sam.lrv.lt/> 

Paulius Gurskis

Head of Document management and applicant   service division

Ministry of Health of the Respublic of Lithuania

<https://lrv.lt/lt/informacija-apie-kara-ukrainoje/informatsiia-dlia-groma
dian-ukrayini-information-about-support-for-ukraine-informacija-apie-pagal
ba-ukrainai> 
 <https://www.facebook.com/sam.lt>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/sam-lithuania>
<https://twitter.com/LithuaniaHealth>
<https://www.instagram.com/sveikatosapsaugosministerija/>
<https://www.youtube.com/@Sveikatosapsaugosministerija/> 

Tel. +370 5 205 3360
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]